Featured Properties for Sale
City Park Lux Residences
- Mitte, Berlin
- €269,000 - €1,199,000
- 41.20 m² – 128.85 m²
- Prime location in central Berlin between Mitte and Kreuzberg
- Premium construction and top quality materials for ultimate living comfort
- Spacious, fully-landscaped green courtyard and children’s playground
- Internal concierge service within the building for daily services and maintenance
- Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg
- €189.900 - €1.080.900
- 37 m² - 175 m²
- 357 apartments (1-4 rooms)
- 167 underground parking spaces
- 1st–5th floor
- 6th floor/penthouse floor with spacious roof terraces
- Smart floorplans for maximum space
- One or two bedrooms, ranging from approx. 37 m² to approx. 75 m²
- The new build has a sophisticated design, with architecture based around straight lines.
- Prenzlauer Living is ideal for anyone dreaming of an active life and looking for a dynamic investment opportunity.
- Trees have been planted in each of the entrance areas
- Light floods in through the floor-length windows and all of the apartments have their own balcony or terrace.
- Open living concept, balcony, maximised sense of space with the room available used to its full potential
- A spacious courtyard that has been planted with a variety of greenery
Who we are
Berlin Estates was specifically set up to provide consultancy, assistance and professional support to foreign companies or individuals, who would like to invest in real estate in Berlin, Germany.
Why invest in Berlin?
Berlin is a city with huge potential and offers the opportunity for an ideal investment to those who want to invest in properties abroad at very logical prices with good yields in a safe environment.
10 fun facts about the Berlin TV tower
February 25th 2020
Berlin’s most recognisable landmark is the spikey TV Tower, or Fernsehturm in German