Featured Properties for Sale
- Wilmersdorf, Berlin
- €249,230 - €1,203,910
- 40.00 m² – 160.00 m²
- The property is located in the immediate vicinity of the manor Schoeler-Schlösschen and the Fennsee lake near the parklands of Volkspark Wilmersdorf, in the most popular district of Berlin.
- On a plot of 1,843 square metres, 59 flats with footprints between 40 and 160 square metres will be developed
- The underground car park beneath the complex will provide 27 parking spots and a number of bicycle parking spaces
- The area between the buildings will be landscaped into a garden of about 220 square metres that will feature additional bicycle parking spaces and a variety of play options for children
Frankfurt Crystal Tower
- European Quarter, Frankfurt
- €263,700 - €3,227,900
- 29.00 m² – 197.20 m²
- 263 luxurious apartments across 28 floors
- The sleek glass facade with vertical gardens
- All rooms with panoramic views over the city and the Taunus Mountains
- Exclusive access to a private gym, roof terrace, underground parking, shared spaces encouraging a sense of community
Who we are
Berlin Estates was specifically set up to provide consultancy, assistance and professional support to foreign companies or individuals, who would like to invest in real estate in Berlin, Germany.
Why invest in Berlin?
Berlin is a city with huge potential and offers the opportunity for an ideal investment to those who want to invest in properties abroad at very logical prices with good yields in a safe environment.
Why There’s No Room for Startups in Berlin
January 21st 2020
Office space is in dangerously short supply for attractive startup cities like Berlin